Knowing where your shipments are is crucial, especially when they have an expiration date. Cloud Logistics appreciates that your products need to be stored correctly and delivered on time to maintain promises you’ve made to your customers and to be sure the product is still at its peak.
The agriculture industry is always up against unpredictable odds, increasing the margin for detrimental errors that could shut down a family farm or production facility. While no one can control the weather, a solid TMS can provide peace of mind for suppliers so they know that what they did produce made it to its destination.
Manage routes and select carriers in your network with an easy to use cloud-based TMS. With Logistics Activity Stream™ you’ll know exactly when your products are being handled. Leverage the user interface that builds reports per your specifications and has a built-in communication platform to talk to drivers and pinpoint their location in real time.
Key Features Include:
- Logistics Activity Stream™ provides real-time visibility of inbound and outbound shipments
- Carrier Assignment Optimization helps minimize freight costs while accounting for seasonal peaks and valleys and constrained capacity
- Mobile app for GPS-based tracking keeps everyone in the loop
- Match Pay increases invoicing accuracy
- Easy to use spot quote feature eliminates phone tag and email overload