Industry’s Most Modern TMS
By combining cloud, mobile and social technologies, our TMS enables rapid transportation success with sure-fire ROI.
Good planning (load consolidation, mode selection, carrier selection) can save 5-10% of a company’s freight costs. Cloud Logistics has great solutions for planning.
- Automated consolidation/optimization.
- Manual Planner: A map-based tool with real-time decision support for load building.
- Carrier Assignment Optimization: An algorithm that simultaneously considers capacity constraints and costs for heavy and/or full truckload planning.
Easy, fast and intuitive.
Planners and carriers value efficiency and simplicity.
- Automated waterfall tendering for ‘hands-free’ execution.
- Simple spot quoting saves dozens of emails per shipment.
- Integrated internal and external benchmark data provides context-sensitive decision support.
- Bulk actions via ‘Delivery’ button creates tremendous operational efficiencies.
Built-in social network.
The TMS industry’s first built-in social network for collaboration between shippers, carriers and 3PLs.
- Instant messaging between trading partners.
- Share documents and images.
- Mobile app for drivers (and GPS location updates).
- Context-specific updates.
- Reportable and alertable.
- Creates accountability.
Visibility is the greatest ‘soft’ benefit of a TMS.
Tracking where shipments are is more than EDI updates from carriers.
- Built-in social networking with the Logistics Activity Stream to create seamless collaboration with carriers.
- Mobile app available - free for owner/operators.
- Integration with third-party GPS tracking devices.
- Easy, intelligent alerting to email or text messages.
- Customizable workbench and visual tagging.
Save up to 3% of total freight spend.
Auditing freight bills is a complex and often tedious process. Many companies expensively outsource it. Automating the process can save 1-3% of total freight spend.
- Carriers can submit invoicing via EDI or the Carrier Portal.
- Rules-based exception identification.
- Social network to facilitate dispute resolution with carriers.
Create future savings.
Leveraging the massive amounts of data a TMS generates is key to creating future savings.
- Easy-to-use report writer. Designed for business users. Technical skills not required.
- One-touch integration with MS Excel.
- Customizable dashboards.