Easy, fast and intuitive
Planners and carriers value efficiency and simplicity in the execution.
- Waterfall tendering based on capacity, distance and savings
- Simple spot quoting saves time and eliminates dozens of emails per shipment
- Integrated internal and external benchmark data provides context-sensitive decision support
- Bulk actions via “Delivery” button create tremendous operational efficiencies
Visibility is the ROI
OTIF? Know, don’t guess. TMS from Cloud Logistics offers smart tracking, where shipments are more than just EDI updates from carriers.
- Built-in social networking with the Logistics Activity Stream™ to create seamless collaboration with carriers and other stakeholders across the organization
- Mobile app available – free for owner/operators
- Integration with third-party GPS tracking devices
- Easy alerting to email or text messages
- Customizable workbench and visual tagging
Save up to three percent of total freight spend
Auditing freight bills is a complex and often tedious process that many companies expensively outsource. Automating the process can save between one and three percent of total freight spend.
- Match Pay will automatically flag incorrect payments without your accounting department having to manually read thousands of invoices
- Carriers can submit invoicing via EDI or the Carrier Portal™
- Rules-based exception identification
- Social network to facilitate dispute resolution with carriers
Create future savings
Leveraging the massive amounts of data a TMS generates is key to creating future savings.
- Technical skills not required with the easy-to-use report writer – custom reports included in the system
- One-touch integration with Excel
- Customizable dashboards
- Visibility into the shipments that need attention